02 December 2010

Tetris in the snow

Any excuse to play in the snow is a good excuse, but do wear gloves.

Its not something you see here every day, but the past few days it has been snowing up here. Last year we had a great winter with lotsa snow. Also a lot of slippery roads which weren't a help back then cause it stopped me from learning to drive the car. But this year I don't care anymore. Now it doesn't matter if it snows for weeks. I sure wouldn't mind a white x-mas.

Besides, now I can draw in the snow. The first snowing has already been made and covered again. So tomorrow I'll make a second snowing. Just like I did last year. Btw, sorry for the peeps who can't check out the photos cause they aren't on facebook or whatever other reason.

But on to other things, like drawing stuff and making movies and showing them over here bundled togheter and actually not being sure if anyone actually sees it but not really caring about it cause I'm just using this blog as an excuse to constantly make drawings and suddenly thinking I might as well just paste it on facebook since that site is like the public advertising board in the middle of the townsquare.


No comments:

Post a Comment