26 December 2010

Thats a whole bunch of snow

Christmas sure is white this year.

I don't think I've seen that much snow in Belgium ever, global warming é. Its fun though, all the people cleaning the street in front of their house, others falling down, and even more trying to push a car out of the snow. Such fun, especialy since I don't have most of those problems. Though I have improved my balance skill with 2 points.

My "walking through snow" skill has improved a whole 3 levels I belief. After spending about 2 hours in the snow, going to work by foot, you get a good idea on how and where to put your feet in the snow. Its really cool to see your feet disapear in a pack of fresh snow. And yes, my trust in the public transportations has diminished a whole level as well.

Anyway, sketches:

No comments:

Post a Comment