07 March 2010

Magazine sketches


Those hot ladies in beauty magazines pose in the most boring way possible.

For this weekends bunch of sketches I searched out one of them advertising that they stuff your mailboxes with. Very usefull for high resolution images, but terrible for interesting poses. I'd have a better succes of finding an interesting pose on deviantart. At least that one has a better dynamic move to it.

Of course its not all bad what they place in ads and magazines. There's also a bunch of good stuff, but once you've seen one magazine you've seen them all. But then again, I could say that about movies, stories, pictures, and a whole lot of other stuff. So I'm not gonna complain to much about it. :p

I should find myself someone to pose for me. At least then I'll be able to get a pose I want in exact the way I want it. Of course, I could get myself one of those little paintdolls, I mean a proper one. Cause the one I have now is very limited in its movement. Frankly, sometimes it looks like some toys are actualy better. Ow well, for now I'll just keep on practising a bit more. I really need more practise. I'm still to slow, and not good enough at it.

So keep them adds coming, cause I need fresh sketching material, and I need it quick! And yes, that is a fish in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment