17 October 2010

Soon

The countdown has begun, only 5 more days until F.A.C.T.S.

I might have mentioned it before, but next weekend, the 23 and 24 of october I'll be at FACTS, trying to show my art and illustrations to the world of geeks and fanboys/girls. It dawns on me that I still have a few things that I need to take care off. Little cards that people can take with them, a camera to take photos off the event and some other little trifals.

But most off all I'll need courage to get past the first hour. Right now I'm rather anxious for those days. Will they be fun days, or will they turn out to be a terrible disaster. Who knows? A lot of questions will surely poke inside my mind. Reminding me off all the things that can go wrong. So hopefully I'll be able to focus on all the fun things that might happen in those two days.

Let me tell you that there will be a lot off space for fun facts that weekend. Meeting people, maybe selling a few drawings, seeing some cool cosplayers, and generaly having a geeky experience. :)
*insert sketch now*

No comments:

Post a Comment