14 October 2010

hey look its paint

Good old fashioned ms paint

When I was a kid I used to paint a lot in ms paint. I used it for making little software drawings. From altering existing Windows backgrounds too completly changing the sprites in bitmap games. Back in the day I even tried to change the winamp layout a bit as well. Which turned out to be a sort of stoneage thing. But most off the paint stuff from back in the day wasn't that spectacular.

Well, neither is this, but I think you can see that I'm not a rookie when you look at the next two images. Since they have a sort of flow in them that shows I'm not a little kid making the drawings. At least I'd like to think so. Aah, ms paint, never will I forget the gradients I tried to replicate with your darn stiff coloring system.

No comments:

Post a Comment