10 June 2010

Visiting Prague

Somewhere there is a statue in Prague, reaching out to the sky.

A few years ago I went to Prague. Some schooltrip. On one of the days we had two options. It was either going to some fortress/army camp or going shopping. Me and three other people went to visit the castle. The rest of the school (about 30 or more other kids) went shopping.

During the visit I saw some interesting buildings and the guide/teacher had some good backstories about the stuff we saw. Somewhere in or by the camp there was also a cemetery. And since the photo that I drew was right beside the photos from that cemetery I'm guessing it was a statue from some grave over there. But frankly, I could be wrong.



Reaching out in Prague by ~wulfnstein on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment