17 June 2010

Late night drawing

Sometimes a title just explains it all

Its a bit far in the night right now but luckily I got a drawing finished for today. Call me odd, but everytime I do the update for thursday I make it in the very first hours of the day. I'll even wait until the clock clicks past the 24:00 of wednesday before I actually update the blog. Just so I can say the blog has been updated as soon as possible on the thursday.

Today's drawing was born with a few odd lines that appeard to make a stick with a sphere on. After that, I made the stick a weapon of somebody. But soon the body was finished and I drew the masked head. I didn't feel like drawing a face. And once I apparently had drawn a voodoo man it seemed he needed something good on top of his staff. It turned out to be a dead fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment