24 March 2011

Unfinished bussines

They were just clogging up my desktop

Have you ever had the feeling that no matter what you do to a drawing it is a lost case. Well, I've had that with three drawings that have been packed on my desktop for the past few weeks. They sat there, staring at me, asking why I wasn't finishing them. Thus today I decided to stop worrying about them and just put them in the category of "never finished it".

Luckily for me I had recorded some of the working processes of these drawings, which I'm able to show now. So this video won't be one drawing being made, but a collection of three sketches that never made it to the finish line. Though I hope that I'll be able to do something with that half-life/bioshock idea, I like it to much to just let it rot away.

No comments:

Post a Comment