13 March 2011

Supacon

Conventions are fun

This friday was an interesting day, I spend the entire day at supacon in mechelen, which was hosted by some guys I knew from school. A very interesting event, not as big as FACTS or Mia, but that was its charm. The sad part was that the same night there was also a gaming event near my hometown. So I thought I wouldn't be able to visit that, though I wanted to. But luckily I was able to get home sooner then anticipated.

Since I had made the poster for that gaming night it was sorta important that I'd be there, for both the public relations and the mere curiosity. So now I'm also the proud owner of a printed A3 sized poster from the gaming night. I still need to hang it up somewhere. The fun part about supacon was that I spend a lot of time working on a drawing, a sort of landscape. I went a bit overboard with small details, but that's worth it.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to color it cause the lineart doesn't allow me to use the cartoonstyle, not the way that I want it. So I'll have to see what the plan is going to be. But supacon was fun with all its cosplayers and people alike walking the floor there. Next week it'll be Mia again (made in asia) and I hope it'll be as fun as last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment